Tuesday, March 19, 2013

That 80's hair!! (perms)

Look at that hair.  That, my friends, is a perm.  This was a popular style in the 80's, my mom even did it multiple times.  I even have some friends that still do it today.  I have naturally strait hair, and I often wonder what it would be like to get a perm.  I won't get one though, it's supposed to be bad for your hair.  The process consists of using chemicals to break and reform hair bonds.  They wrap your hair around a "perm rod" (the shape you want your hair) and apply waving lotion.  It even looks like it would be really bad for your hair.  I like the look of a soft curl, but that up there^ is just too much to handle in my opinion. 

1 comment:

  1. You should have seen some of the girls I dated in the 80's. Then again, you should have seen MY HAIR....

    ReplyDelete