Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Church

My mom pulled out the album Starfish the other day.  She was practically in tears by the end of it because she was having a "moment of memories".  So I decided to blog about them.  The Church is an Australian band formed in 1980, and is thought of as playing the new wave music of the 80's.  Their big hit was the song The Unguarded Moment and after it hit number 22 in Australia, the band took to touring nationwide.  My mom and her brother went and saw them live and it was one of her favorite concerts.  She even remembers what she wore to see them!  Anyway, my favorite song of theirs at the moment is Blood Money, but I also really like all of their other songs!  This band will probably be another one of my obsessions.... great.  
 
(they're pretty good lookin as well...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment